Monday, October 11, 2010

Columbus Day

Is today really a Holiday?

Anyways it is Columbus Day (or Thanksgiving for our Canadian friends, eh).  We're in the midst of the MLB Playoffs and a month into the NFL season.  I guess if I'm going to get going on this sports blog now's the time.

Favre and Moss are together at last in Minnesota.  Who would have ever thought that Favre would be the controversy in this game with all the texting allegations, etc?  Moss's ramming a parking meter maid with his SUV seems tame right about now.

I don't really care for the SF Giants much, but I realized I should cheer for them to make the World Series so I can go to a game.  I'm sure I can work it out with my job.  Some kind of business "meeting."

Anyways, this is just an introductory fluffy post, the content of this blog is intended to be opinion on pro football throughout the season, but with the Packers loss yesterday I am not that motivated to analyze that game...

Follow me on Twitter @Boucher1982 or @FBNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment