Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What?

So, it has been a month since I have posted anything.  Why is this? Many reasons, but the #1 reason is that I about to collaborate on a new venture with a friend.  We have been talking about our concepts for a good sports blog, but not one that caters to people who overreact and overanalyze everything so soon after it happens.  We want to write articles that get a dialog going on topics that most people don't want to cover.

The long and the short of it is that Pete has gone to graduate school and studied sports journalism and wants to use sports blogging as part of that.  I have been talking to him about being a part of that.  I will post the new site when we have it up and going (sometime in the next week or two).  Might be a little crude at first, but I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!!!!
    Let me know how I can promote and encourage you!!!

    Is this Pete milbach you will be working with? Haha!

    ReplyDelete